![]() |
| Accommodations of the Hostel |
Girls and guys in underwear and t-shirts walking around because everyone washed clothes.
All quads are mixed. No sorting. Separate shower and toilet rooms by gender. Individual shower stall/ change area.
Huge range of conditions today. Jacket off/on 4 times, poncho twice. There was a dusting of snow in the AM, and buff keeping me warm repeatedly...or wiping sweat mid-day. There was a little rain and sleet for end of day.
46,950 steps, 21.5 miles, 190 flights of stairs😂 actually easier day than yesterday. Yes, that is snow in picture. Many more pictures, just samples. Starting to feel a "theme" from comparable age peregrinos (Pilgrims). We cooked in Albergue tonight,,, lots of calories and fun cooking. Something like pasta, with lots of stuff thrown in.
Personalities are great, meeting lots of diverse people.
Braga and Yan mid 20's Finland. Braga croaked yesterday and
Yan ran some of my extra food back to him. Today he blistered skin AND feet. We
will need more green pookie😁
Hunnu, Hans,???? Late 50's, Norway. In biking we would call
them "rest-stop racers" fast pace, stop regularly for refreshment.
Then pass again.
Frank, 61, south of London Burgess Hill, reminds me of
Claude Brick collects miniature cars, has over 3000.
Sophia, 58, South Africa. Did Nepolean despite closure , in
shin deep snow and horrible wind,,, and loved it. Said she did get scared for a
while but views were awesome.
Ed and Cindy late 30's couple. Ed and I were going to go
back up Nepolean this morning but weather killed plan.
Gale,Cynthia,Katrina 58 to 64, Tennessee and Ohio
Bill,58, Pennsylvania, really looking to fit in.
Many others that are faces for now, but not names yet.
I am becoming " the Texan". Gale called me the
Texan Bandit, buy another guy said no bandits on Camino. Braga tried to
"trailname" me the Samaritan as I have helped him out of trouble
twice already😊 but I said no to that name.
Two rum and cokes, going to bed soon.







Goooo Bob. We are here following you. I know echo one of this places. awesome.
ReplyDeleteJorge Sobreira that worked on PUI is going to do the caminho next week. I will follow-up him your blog