Friday, April 13, 2018

Day 8


As I prepared to walk out this morning it seemed my pack was light. Then I realized I was wearing most of the clothes 😁😁😁
39 and raining, 30 k day, going at it 
Slow and Easy.

Buen Camino
-------------

It was drizzling this morning at 40 degrees and forecast 90 percent rain all day.  
I got the 10 percent!!!
 Hung around 50 degrees, overcast and shed down to shorts.

47,858 steps, 22 miles, 149 flights

Great fun today.
80 beds in one room, cold showers, great group cooking, lots of wine!
Weather was steady overcast, but no rain! Knocked off 20 as did most from Lagrono
Miles just kept clicking off visiting from mate to mate.  Met new friends also.
Jacob, Walter and Lucas from Belgium. Their names are NOT pronunced as I  spelled   74, 48,  12. Grandpa wanted take grandson, uncle came along.

The church picture cost me a Euro. No flash allowed and only way to see was pay to turn on lights. Amazing! The churches are beautiful. But, hard to photograph. " You shoulda seen it in color"

8 bottles on table, only 3 consumed so far, need to focus,!
-------------
OMG the limbo is starting. 

Oh the wine, Sandra check it out.


_________

Holy Smokes!! Everyone is trail crazy. Guitar player,   9 bottles of wine,  30 singing, and a dancer! 😝
...........and yes I have my clothes on dancing.
------------------------
Yee ha,,, #3 on Fitbit Leader Board  that's about as high as I will go.

I am now over 50,000 steps with dancing.  Time to go to bed..

Buen Camino








1 comment: